Membership Rules & Regulations
- Elite Club Points must be added to a member's account at the time of the visits. No points may be added for prior visits.
- Only the Elite Club Member paying the bill will receive points.
- Elite Club Points are non-transferable.
- Elite Club Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Elite Club Points must be acquired through the purchase of food and beverages, not only beverages.
- Elite Club Points do not include tax and gratuity.
- The rate of exchange for Elite Club Points is $1 equals one point.
- Any errors on Elite Club Point accumulation must be resolved at the time of the transaction. Check your receipt before leaving.
- Peterson's employees and their families are not eligible for Elite Club Membership.
- Unused points expire two years from the date they are acquired.
- Lost Elite Club Cards will cost $1 to replace.
- We reserve the right to cancel Elite Club Memberships that lapse in activity for up to one year.
Rules & Regulations